The TCA Difference
Texas Champions Academy is a private school serving students in Grades 3 through 12th located in Irving, Texas. Academically, TCA focuses on preparing students for college and success in life through a strong focus on fundamentals, low student-instructor ratios, and a highly engaging, innovative model of education. At the same time, TCA uses a student’s passion for hockey as a driving force to develop the mental, athletic, and leadership skills that become the mind and heart of a Champion.
Texas Champions Academy is more effective than traditional schools because we have a higher level of student engagement.
- Low student-teacher ratios.
- More stimulating academic curriculum that meets state and federal standards.
- Professionally developed multimedia lessons designed to teach grade-level objectives.
- Frequent one-on-one and small group instruction.
- Focus on college prep and strong leadership skills.
- Frequent assessments.
- Strong standardized test results.
UNMATCHED ICE TIME!!
Over 500 Hours On-Ice Training
- Classrooms conveniently located on upper level of Dr. Pepper Star Center-Valley Ranch.
- TCA follows traditional school calendar and start-end times.
- Students receive three hours of on-ice instruction per day by coaches with years of NHL playing experience.
- New Goalie Academy now open
- Students also receive age-appropriate athletic training to build athleticism, speed, strength, and conditioning.
- Sports focus on superior skill development with right mix of fun, intensity, and training to maintain a passion and excitement for the game at all ages and levels.